Oct 17, 2007

A Week in the Life

Have you seen the story in the Daily Mail about a guy who spent a week as a woman in all aspects except for donning a dress?

Here is the link. It's an interesting read to be sure.

The wife is the one who brought this to my attention and we've been talking about trying our own version of that some time soon. In addition to the sorts of changes mentioned in the column she also wants me to totally give up boxers for the week in favor of panties and spend all of my nights sleeping in nightgowns. It all sounds good by me. We just need to set a date. I'll be sure to report back to you all when I know when, along with daily updates.

Have any of you tried anything like this before, an extended period of time as your femme self? The comments section is open for you to share those stories!

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Amazon Ads