Oct 19, 2007

Purge and Replace

This weekend I'm planning on doing something that nearly every CD does at least once in his life.. the dreaded purge.

Now more often that not the purge is an attempt to put all this "girlie stuff" behind him and get on with his life sans crossdressing. For one reason or another he has given up trying to live with his female side and decided to quit cold turkey. For everyone who has been there you know that it's folly and it's not long before a new pair of pink panties has found its way in to our dresser drawers.

However, my planned purge for this weekend has nothing to do with me giving up on my sissy side. Just the opposite in fact. I am about to take on a new role at work and have need to update my wardrobe a bit so I'm going to be cleaning out ALL of my clothes from my half of the closet, all my dresser drawers and storage under the bed. From suits and ties to sock and undies, nothing will go without inspection. I'll be tossing out the old, the wrong sized, the out of style, and the just plain ugly.

The best part of it? Once I 've made room and figured out what I need it'll be time to start shopping. I am geting a nice raise and a sepperate unrelated bonus from work that will show up in my wallet right at the first of the year. I've already told Wife that a good chunk of it is destined for new clothes but I put a spin on it.

After so many years of buying most of my female clothing I have asked Wife to do some internet shopping to find some femme things for me that she thinks are sexy. Remember boys, if you want your women to play along with your dress-up games be sure that she is happy too. Letting her pick out some of your clothes is a great way to do that.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Amazon Ads