Nov 14, 2007

I see London, I see France..

One of the problems with having favorite clothes and losing a bunch of weight is that things start to fit differently. I learned that lesson today.

I've got a favorite pair of jeans (who doesn't, right?) that I pulled off the shelf in my closet as I was getting dressed this morning and stepped in to them They were getting baggy with my recent weight loss but I figured with a belt they'd be fine.

But by the time I got to the office I realized that I'd failed to account for the fact that today I also decided to wear a pair of silky pink panties rather than the much thicker cotton boxer briefs I had originally picked out. Between the extra room in my jeans (despite the belt cinched up all the way) and the thin material of my undies I was having a hard time keeping my pants up.

And that's where the fun began. Every time my jeans slipped down on my hips, the waistband.. the pink and frilly waistband of my panties became exposed and I have to hurry to pull them up or become exposed to all the normals at the office. Now to be fair was also wearing a hoodie that hung down to mostly cover up my exposure but I was still at great risk of exposure and as many of you know, that is part of the thrill!


Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Suddenly Fem said...

Funny story - The "thrill" is what I live for!

Keep up the good work!

xoxo
Suddenly Fem
MyFemPlace.com

Amazon Ads